Aqui dejo la primer cancion, esto aun sigue siendo una prueba, espero les guste y opinen, quiziera saber como meter videos al blog.. si alguien me lo puede decir lo agradeceria xD
______________________
Karma police - radiohead
Es una fria y facinante cancion, en lo personal me encanta el ritmo que maneja...
Pueden ver el video dando clic > aqui
Letra:
Karma police arrest this man
He talks in maths, he buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio
Karma police arrest this girl
Her hitler hairdo is makin me feel ill
And we have crashed her party
This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us
Karma police I've given all i can
It's not enough
I've given all I can
But we're still on the payroll
This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
Escuchen la cancion y opinen.
Chau.
He talks in maths, he buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio
Karma police arrest this girl
Her hitler hairdo is makin me feel ill
And we have crashed her party
This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us
Karma police I've given all i can
It's not enough
I've given all I can
But we're still on the payroll
This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
For a minute there I lost myself
I lost myself
Escuchen la cancion y opinen.
Chau.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario